To help us serve you better, Giliberti Eye and Laser Center asks that you have the following patient information and documentation ready prior to your visit:
- Download and complete our New Patient Registration Form and bring it with you to the office. If you are unable to access the form online, please call the office to pick up a hard copy.
- Bring all of your insurance cards and a valid driver’s license.
- If you wear glasses and/or contact lenses, please bring them with you.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you need or wish to have your glasses prescription evaluated and/or updated, please be aware that insurance companies do not always cover this service. We are delighted to provide this service, but it will be at a separate charge. Please call the office for pricing.
- Many insurance plans require referrals for a specialist office visit, and it is the patient’s responsibility to obtain this referral from their primary care doctor. Patients are encouraged to contact their insurance provider to comply with the required process for that specific carrier. If your insurance company requires a referral, please bring it with you to your visit or have your doctor’s office fax the referral to us, at 973-595-5155. We regret that we are unable to see patients for their examination without the appropriate referral, or if the referral cannot be verified at the time of check-in.